Please carefully review the following terms and conditions. By clicking SUBMIT, you indicate
your agreement and consent to these terms and conditions:
1. The posted departure and arrival times are approximate, and The Bridge Bus shall not
be responsible in any manner for any variances in the actual departure or arrival times
of any route or transport from those posted. Without limiting the foregoing, The Bridge
Bus shall not be responsible for, and no refunds shall be provided in the event of, any
delays in service or performance, including, but not limited to, delays caused by reason
of force majeure, or the occurrence of any event beyond the control of The Bridge Bus,
to include, but not be limited to: acts of war; acts of terrorism; riot or other acts of civil
disobedience; decrees or acts of any government or agency; judicial action; labor dispute;
accident, fire, explosion, flood, storm or other acts of God; shortage of labor, fuel, or raw
material; weather conditions; road conditions, traffic conditions, mechanical failures, or
2. No alcohol, narcotics, drug paraphernalia, or weapons of any kind, including, but not
limited to, guns or knives, shall be permitted on The Bridge Bus at any time.
3. Each passenger shall to comply with The Bridge Bus’ driver’s instructions while on The
Bridge Bus. Each passenger shall further comply with The Bridge Bus’ policies and
procedures, as amended from time to time.
4. CANCELLATION POLICY: [To Be Determined]
5. The Bridge Bus shall not be responsible for any personal items brought or left on board.
6. Each passenger shall be respectful of other The Bridge Bus passengers, including, but not
limited to, by refraining from excessive noise or acts consistent with public intoxication.
The Bridge Bus, through its driver or other agents, reserves the right, for any reason and
in its/their sole discretion, to prohibit a passenger(s) from boarding The Bridge Bus or
to request or require a passenger’s removal or exit from The Bridge Bus at any time and,
in such event, The Bridge Bus shall not be responsible for any refund of prior payment
nor for arranging alternative transportation or accommodations or the costs associated
7. Each passenger shall be responsible for any damage such passenger causes, directly or
indirectly, to The Bridge Bus property or other passenger property, including, but not
limited to, labor and material costs associated with any required repairs or replacement
costs. In the event The Bridge Bus requires cleaning as a result of passenger conduct or
actions, such passengers shall be responsible for such cleaning costs.
8. Each passenger acknowledges that travel, including on interstates, on highways, and in
traffic, presents inherent risk. The Bridge Bus shall not be responsible for personal injury
or death associated with The Bridge Bus transit.
9. The Bridge Bus shall not be responsible for the actions of any passengers, including, but
not limited to, a passenger’s conduct following exit from The Bridge Bus.
10.Tickets are only valid for the route(s) specified at purchase, and are not redeemable,
refundable, or reusable. In the event a passenger(s) misses a scheduled The Bridge
Bus departure, The Bridge Bus shall not be responsible for arranging alternative
transportation or accommodations for such passenger(s), nor for any costs associated